Monday, January 25, 2010

To be honest

I feel tired. I had a long day, well longer than usual. But that's not it. It's in my bones. I think a midday yawn is the sign of a weak mind. I had my share of them today. And yesterday as well, come to think of it. Is this what adults do, I mean all the time? I can't believe it. How has this gone on for so long? There will be jobs but this is not human. Are we all made to suffer? Maybe Buddha wasn't so far off. Tediousness is suicide, but only to those who recognize it. I think it's time for me to make my life as a writer. All of the novels about writers sound so appealing don't they? They drink, write, fight, fuck, see things that no one else has, yet so many people have looked at. Enough of this back pain, waking up on someone else's schedule, and having to be places to do things. I think it's time for me to have a mini revolution. And by that I mean me. I will rise up, go somewhere and do something, can you tell I have thought this out? You are welcome to come with me, but do not hesitate. Make a decision and live with the consequences. If you have a brain you will have few regrets, and if you have adventure you will have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment