Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tonight

So I got home a little bit later than usual. I watched a few television shows, made dinner; a scrumptious shrimp and pasta. Then for the next four hours I watched Scrubs. I enjoy this show. With that being said, there was a moment when I realized that for the past few days I have done nothing but come home, sit in front of my computer and watch t.v. shows. At first, I was a little saddened by this fact. But as I took a second to think about it, I smiled and went about my business. It made me happy, and if something as simple as that could make me happy, then what else am I looking for? Adventures happen, I've even had a few. And being who I am now, I realize that when those adventures happen, good or bad, I will embrace them, cherish them, learn from them and smile. But in the mean time I'm going to enjoy the stupid t.v. shows I like to watch. I know people out there are having amazing lives but I don't know them, and therefore can't share their adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment