Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Exploding Potential

So, I know it has been over a month. I have still been working on tracks. My newest one is Exploding Potential. Don't really know where it came from, and am not truly happy with it. But i thought I would put it out there for you guys to enjoy.

http://soundcloud.com/contradictingcliche/exploding-potential

My new main project has been looking for a bike. I know I might be late to the party, but I guess it is just time to enjoy my commute a little more. I have been struggling to find one, but I think if I keep working hard at it, I'll find what I'm looking for. So if you know anyone who is selling (or giving away) a 56-58cm single speed in the bay area, let me know. I hope all has been well with you. This might have been an excuse to show the world how useful the present perfect is, or maybe none of you noticed. Anyway best regards and enjoy the song.

Dustin
The Bedroom Band

No comments:

Post a Comment