Thursday, October 29, 2009

A day at the dentist (sort of)

It has been a while since I'd been to the dentist. I had a huge cavity, huge. There were needles, bright lights, and strange sounds. All in all it was a pretty painless experience. I know why people are afraid but I think if they thought about the crazy procedure happening in their mouths they could sit back and relax, it's not like giving birth. I would like to thank Anjana, and J-Dizzle(That's what I call Justin and it sounds a lot better than Jizzle) for recommending the DDS Duo.
Now it's time to move on from Mike's. I have been house sitting for a few weeks now and it has been bliss. I understand the appeal of living alone, I have always understood it, never really experienced it. This makes me want to get a bigger paycheck. Then again what's life without overcoming challenges, setbacks, and the bullshit of life.
My mouth hurts, I liked it better when it was numb, but at least the hole in my tooth is gone. yeah modern, sterile medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment