Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lakers Suck.

Although Boston didn't win tonight, it could have been worse. Watch them come back with a vengeance on Sunday. I know I will. They didn't win but I had a good time watching the game. After going to a crowded bar I found a Thai restaurant with big screens and the waitress (I think her name was Thai, I'm sure it was something different though) let us sit all alone in their other bar and watch the game alone. I like it when people are nice. I know that is a simple sentence but it isn't as easy to find as one might think. Just ride the bus sometime, and you will see. I suspect she was a nice person but others suspected she had something else in mind. Now I am never one of those people who think that the waitress is into them, or anyone else for that matter. Thinking about it, I might have missed some opportunities. Later when I was waiting alone for some people to come back, she sat down and talked to me. The bills were paid, and most people had left, so I'm not sure about this.

I'm sorry to all of you for not writing so much recently. I got another job and have had to behave like an adult, going to bed before eleven and waking up before seven. It has started taking its toll. How much it charges, I'm not sure, but I hope it isn't too taxing. (Yay! Word humor.) I have been treading water for too long. I can't wait until I can get some serious bread. It will be very eye opening to get paid what I'm worth. I think in three months it will be a different story. Right now I am just enjoying what little peace I have. I think a big difference, and I mean this in no derogatory way, is not having a girlfriend. You always have to do stuff and buy stuff and they keep you awake (and yes I know that usually it is never a bad thing.) But sometimes a homie (that's me) needs a break.

I have decided that I am moving to Korea. I know there is a lot of turmoil right now, so I am not going to go if things are too escalated. But this hole I am in needs a ladder and feel like this is a good opportunity. And you know, I like barbecue.

1 comment: