Sunday, September 5, 2010

Twenty Something

Last week a few friends and I decided that we were going to live like actual twenty somethings. I have been cooped up in my room for so long, the weather might have something to do with that, that I haven't been living. I have been somewhat happy, but now I want to get out there and mix it up a little. So, the past two weeks I have been out, and usually that means drinking. I have gained some weight, lost some sleep. I have bruises that I don't remember getting. And, I have been in a perpetual state of drunkenness and hungover. I think it might be affecting my memory. (Thursday night, after the gin, I don't remember anything.) I feel good about this. The connections I have are becoming deeper, and my smile is wider. So, no matter how old you are, I encourage you to live a few weeks like a twenty something. It is refreshing, a little painful at times, but all in all, worth it.

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment