Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The bus

So I take the bus to work almost everyday. I decided that I wanted to share this experience with people. I took nine minutes of video this morning, but I cropped it down to less than a third of what it actually was. I am basically doing this to familiarize myself with the technology. And, I like doing it. It's fun to see it all come together. I have to say that when I saw the final project I felt all warm and gooey inside. The song helped a lot. It's good to have a huge music library so that when you type in "bus" you can find an appropriate song. I don't know what will come of this but it's fun. I feel accomplished when it's finished. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dustin798?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/0/L4tugYiymhY

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment