Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So this is my 100th post,

I can't believe that it happened on St. Patrick's day. Today is a day where I usually get drunk and today was no exception. I just made it home thanks to Mike. His kind car lent me a passage home. I have been doing absolutely nothing since my vacation started (This morning) when I woke up around nine in the morning. I am sitting here typing this after three 24 oz. Pabst Blue ribbon tall cans and an Irish car bomb. I thought I would have drunk more but I sit here telling you that this was enough. I cheers to all of those whom celebrated St. Patrick's day with vigor and zest and whom didn't come home at 11:47 p.m. Thank you all very much who have witnessed this 100th blog and know that more will follow.

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment