Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Surprisingly

good game tonight as the Lakers did not simply walk away with a win. It came down to the last shot, well, the last two shots. It was hard to rally the students I went with to show support for the hometown team, but I did have one girl change her mind. All in all it was good experience. This time, as opposed to the last two times I went to Oracle arena, a fight did not break out. I think everyone enjoyed the game since it wasn't a blowout, and good sportsmanship was had by all. I start my vacation tomorrow and I hope you can join me in spirit as I sip on some lattes or tea with steamed soy milk and honey. Those are wonderfantasticool. Yeah, I made that up. The sun is shining here in the Haight and I can't wait to wander around tomorrow. Enjoy your days too. By the way, finished Lolita, fantastic, but too much French. I feel like I missed something.

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment