Thursday, February 18, 2010

I don't know how,

but I made it through the day. Amid messy stomach problems (yeah it was what you think) I made it through fourteen hours of work. I taught for ten and then had LSAT training for a few hours more. Now nausea has set in and I don't really know how to deal with it. I will be making it to bed very shortly. I like Thursdays. I don't have to wake up so early and the students are expecting a movie tomorrow. It will be bittersweet. I am losing most of my students after tomorrow, and then next week I will lose the rest. However, I will gain a whole new class. This weekend, ah this weekend will be grand. I will not do anything I don't want to do. I will move back in time by getting a PS2. That will be another awesome time killer. Then Monday it starts again. I know that these have been downers lately, and I hope that I will be cheered up once my neurons start firing properly once again. I think the most frustrating thing about all of this is the lack of mental capacity. I feel like a moron in the definitive sense of the word. But soon, soon, my friends I will be back in tip top form. Just wait and see. If I can function like a normal human being with little sleep then I can be my abnormal self once again.

I finished another book. That makes seven this year. Next is a classic, Lolita. Any recommendations?

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment