Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To all of you

who think that I might get a tattoo on my face, you can sleep soundly. My face will be unscathed. The bags and wrinkles will have to do for now. However, I am going to get one this week. It will be a griffin or a pair of griffins. It might look something like this: It will be hidden, for the most part. I have liked this creature for sometime without really knowing why or where I gained exposure to it. I wasn't one of those kids who were heavy into fantasy, and no I don't play World of Warcraft. I will let you do the research on what it means, because the meaning wouldn't really have influenced my decision. It's not a Chinese character. So there you have it, I hope you are all rest assured, and hopefully in the future can get my humor (Mom). I love ya though. That's it for me tonight boys and girls. Brief fact, I used to be a DJ in college. 89.9 KBGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment