Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunny

day today. I enjoyed it by walking around my neighborhood, and tea and lunch with my friend. Then I watched a few movies. I saw five this weekend. Interesting biopics, an amazing Irish cartoon, and a movie telling us how bad our food is. I am starting to not like this mission I am on. It feels like work. I don't think I will be doing this again next year, (hopefully by then I will have a life that doesn't have to revolve around movies, cross your fingers. Although, if I were being paid to do this then that would be a different, interesting story. I'm not saying that my life right now isn't fulfilling, it is, but I think I could be doing so much more. We do this, our goals burden us and we question why we do them. Some of us give up and for good reason. Others trudge on, like I am doing, to complete it. To get that satisfaction that we did something. It is a good feeling. Nothing like it in the world. It is a feeling that we ourselves are solely responsible for. We set the goals, took charge and got it done.) HA you thought I forgot about the parenthesis. You silly fools, I do not forget. And I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that I saw I had made a mistake and corrected it by being arrogant. Wrong again. I planned this rues to test you all, my faithful readers. Those who doubted me, shame shame. "My writing is beyond reproach." He screams as he misspells "reproach." (The mistake was fixed in editing.)

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment