Monday, February 1, 2010

This is Jeff




He works in accounting. All he wants to do is make you smile. He makes a mean risotto. Oh, and he has the most interesting story about when he went to Vietnam. "Jeff, come over and say hi to Mike, he's new here."

That was how I met Jeff. I have to say that I was taken aback by his facial expression and the bags under his eyes. Oh and the fact that the top of his head is a spinning vortex. I don't really know how he functions. Apparently, last year he caught a mistake that could have cost the company millions. he is divorced with an eight year old daughter. I did ask him about his time in in Vietnam. he told me how when he wanted to go water skiing they took him to a place he thought was the beach but it was a mountain. They thought he was crazy but they indulged him. Anyway, he tells it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment