Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Gatekeeper


OK, So I am not so happy about this one. The last two times I drew I started then moved on to something else. I started with this. I had the idea earlier, well basically just the pose I wanted to see. I didn't even know that I was going to use the head of a bull. He is The Gatekeeper. To dream you have to pass through a gate of some sort, right? In my imagination he is the last defense for the dream clan. I am still not sure where all of this is going. I guess sooner or later I will have to make enemies. I like it when the good guys are scary. This all might be coming from the indie indie film I saw called Ink, which was amazing, netflix it, and yes I did use that as a verb. Although this didn't turn out entirley as I had hoped I like his right arm and hand very much. I spent the most amount of time on this and I think it shows. I hope you all enjoy this private gallery of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment