Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to write this, this, the first blog of the year. My new year's eve was and still is a bit foggy. I remember it started with a walk around the city. After all of that I'm not too sure what happened.

Friday was just as foggy. I walked home around two and went straight to bed. Then I woke up around eight and went two blocks to find some food. All that sounded good to eat was; a bag of potato chips, some hostess cupcakes, some twinkie things with frosting, cookies, a vitamin water, and a pepsi. I watched half of a football game and went back to sleep.

Today I woke up and was still in a fog. I felt like those who have dimentia must feel. I was disoriented, dizzy, nauseated, and felt that there was something I was missing and that everything happening around me was at an accelerated speed. I have gotten over whatever had ailed me. I have found new uses for the computer and that is what I have doing all day. I finished watching the best canceled TV show "The Unusuals" on Hulu. I did make it to the grocery store, the haight for some awesome new pants, and best buy.

When I think back on the year and I try to remember what I was doing then. I smile. I was in a bad situation, now I'm in a much better one. O nine was great to me, and I will show 2010 love in reciprocation. (Yes you can love a year)

No comments:

Post a Comment