Sunday, January 24, 2010

today

Today was my day. I did nothing that I didn't want to do. I cleaned up my room, which had made me feel disgusting, by the way that was a name some of my students called me because it sounds similar, don't worry I got back at them. I went shopping, for books. I found what I was looking for, a Renee Descartes book, that the local Haight shop didn't have, a new book of fiction because I flew through the last book I was reading, another book which reminded me of a plot of a Short story I wrote, a book that wasn't too long that I wanted to read, and a book to learn Japanese to correspond with my going to Japan in the near future. I had a cup of coffee and a cigarette, which is something that will never fail to disappoint me. I went to a movie, alone. This was because no one else wanted to see The Book of Eli with me. Then I met friends and we had drinks and amazing conversations. I got home about five minutes before I started writing this. all in all it was a great day, even if I got up around 1:30. Now I think it's time to eat, smoke, and go to bed. I look forward to tomorrow. all will be new, and I am sure I will make the most of it. Right now I am craving Korean BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment