Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tonight was a good night.

Even though I lost money playing poker, it was good. I didn't lose as much as others. I probably wouldn't play anymore if I hadn't won the first time, that has been keeping my hope alive, but maybe not for much longer. The long week I was experiencing is finally over, now there are no games tomorrow, so I won't feel bad sleeping in until 3:00. I have found that is relatively easy for me.

I hope you guys checked out the movie we made. I think I would like to do more of this. There might be a video camera in my future, and having my W-2 helps this. I have received a lot of kudos for what we did and I am in the rare position where I know that I could have people see what I have done. Don't worry though, I'm not going to become all moody and anal, looking for inspiration in a piece of trash floating in the wind. It's a good thing I'm not in New York, or spent my college years there because I would probably be that guy; just another failed auteur. I think that I can safely say that I am a creative person, and this just fuels the fire. What that fire will burn, I don't know yet, but hopefully its bright and rare.

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment