Sunday, January 24, 2010

I feel that

sometimes I could be living a different life. Yeah, like a superhero. I don't know my name yet, or even my super powers, if I have any. I could be like Batman, although I'm not rich, handsome, or trained in martial arts. So I guess I have some goals. First I would have to be super rich. Then I can get the Batman look through plastic surgery. Then I could pay some supreme master to teach me martial arts. I would have to learn them all. I thought I could be a super villain, but I'm too nice of a guy, not motivated by money, power or the need to be right. Super villains have it easier. If I never made enough money, then I would have to roll around in a puddle of radioactive material. But there is a good chance that I would just get cancer, lose my sight or just gain an extra pinkie nail. I know what you're thinking, why does this guy talk so much about super heroes? Well, I'm a nerd. I like to live in the fiction of the world. This is why I read fiction. I don't remember the last time I read a book of non-fiction. Well, I do read philosophy, but that just makes you think. Anyway, I am unapologetic about the choices of entertainment I have made. I think it's more fun. I know there are great non-fiction writers out there, but I'm not into it. So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment