Sunday, December 20, 2009

Heading home

I must be crazy because I am leaving this wonderful 5o degree wather to go to a place with subfreezing tempretures. But I have friends and family there, so it will all work out. I had a quiet day with myself. I did some christmas shopping, watched the Fisher King, interesting. I thought that there really wasn't anything that centered around homeless people. I was wrong. I still want to write a play about it. And since it was let known that this city has one of the worst homeless populations, now is the right time. It's not that the homeless people are bad, it is just that there are a lot of them. Maybe too many to help.

I had energy today, that might have been because I woke up at 8:00. Yes in the a.m. I can't believe it. I haven't arisen that early unless it was for work or an early plane ride, for years. But we do surprise ourselves. But do we ever startle ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment