Friday, December 18, 2009

It has happened.

I bash Christmas, well, maybe just the Americans interpretation of it. Then I decide that I am actually looking forward to it. I think It has been a good few couple of weeks. Most people were nice and I am enjoying my friends more and more. (Wow that sounded terrible.) I mean that i am spending more time with my friends. Most people are going away so they sneak in that last bit o' Dustin and I get to see them as well.

Man, this city is incredible.

My stomach, and stomachs in general, have too many nerves to not possess a processing unit of some sort, like the brain.

I can't stop thinking about the great things that have happening to me this year, and good god what will happen next year?

Will be happy to see the Monatannittes.

No comments:

Post a Comment